2018년 4월 27일 금요일

[Q&A] Is Trump planning to nominate Kanye West as VA secretary?





 





Q.
Is Trump planning to nominate Kanye West as VA secretary?


A.
No, that post is going to Ronny Jackson.

A.
Not yet.

A.
Actually I thought he's after Sarah Huckabee's job!

A.
I'm sure he'll somehow manage to find someone even more unqualified.

A.
I hope so.

A.
As him or buy a magic 8-ball. Who do you think we are? ... mind readers? If we were we certainly wouldn't be here.

A.
Well, it's not been made public yet, but Trump is nominating me for that position.

A.
making america great again

A.
Wouldn't be worse than any of the Secretaries under Obama.

A.
I'm free next week on Tuesday from 2p to 5p. Maybe I could fill in as VA secretary for a while, assuming I'm not fired before my shift ends.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기